Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moving On

So it's been a while since I've shared anything....a long while.....nearly a year.  Oops!  Well to pick up where I left off, I stopped writing because for a long time there weren't things worth sharing.  But over the last 7 months, I can say that things have been getting increasingly better.

Major developments are that I am in a new job working for a Norwegian company in the oil industry, I get to travel again (one of my favourite things in the world), I managed to get 2 holidays last year (more travelling - yay!), Zak and I adopted a second dog, we celebrated our first anniversary, and we became homeowners!  Not bad, huh?

Here's a picture I took while in Oslo last August for work:

So now that the ice is broken, albeit rather bluntly, I plan on developing a few things in 2012.  No, I didn't make an New Year's Resolutions.  The main reason being that by 31 December I can never remember what I promised myself 365 days ago, so I never know if I've kept or broken my resolutions.  Instead I just want to keep evolving.  I want to keep up what I'm doing that's good and improve on what I'm doing that's....well, not as good (this blog is one of those "improve upon" items).  And I want more time for my hobbies, which as a homeowner I can now add "gardening" to that list.

So there are the basics.  I'll leave you all with that and hopefully be able to write much more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment